OSBot Client detectable?

Prestige

I've been botting on two accounts using OSBot, keeping the times they're used fairly short and not botting every day; the both just got banned at the same time, and neither account had used the same script (I also never had their botting times lined up).

I assume this means Jagex somehow detected the client was being used. What are your thoughts on the matter?

I think u are bad at botting

Then why not give the guy some friendly advice instead of being mean Not-Amused.png

Nope bud your client is not being detected, Osbot is not detectable, If both your accounts got banned at once then its most probably that one of your accounts was detected botting and your accounts have been linked via your ip. Or either you just got detected on both and they both got banned when jagex done the ban rounds, not too worry just try again and hope for more luck ill give u a few tips below i havent had a ban for like 3 months now

Always use premium scripts, free ones usually result in you getting banned quite quick

Try to use proxies after your ip has been flagged (Wich it has now as you've had accounts banned) Guide to how to use a VPN here -  

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/71212-vps-ultimate-noob-guide-only-5-steps/page-3#entry991736   (Or buy a good proxy from www.virmach.com ( with your own assigned ip instead of a random one every day)

Try to bot human like hours such as 8 hours a day, i usually bot with randomized breaks botting for 75  mins, breaking for 15-25 mins

Delete your random.dat file on your computer this will help reduce your ban rates , just search your computer with file explorer to find it

Try to bot on members worlds rather than f2p

Dont bot in highly botted areas such as varrock mines, varrock yews,oaks, ect, Try to do things differently to others

Anyway these are the things i do and seem to be having good luck, other people will probably have different ideas for what works for them this is just my opinion, Good luck

Edited by Ben Osborne
  • Like 1

Here's what works for me to try help you out since you seem to be new to the botting area.

Look into purchasing VIP to get access to the mirror client.

Here is all you need to know about the mirror client:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66803-what-is-osbots-mirror-client/

For me, it signifcantly increases the life-span of my bots and they usually last for 1 month+

In addition, look into purchasing some premium scripts which suit your needs. Free scripts are commonly used and can easily be detected due to repeated patterns by so many banned bots already. I'd recommend looking into Czar's Scripts.

Use breaks when botting, I normally set my bot to about 120 minutes of botting with about 30 minutes break (enable random times).

I know you may be wary of spending a decent sum of money on starting up with botting, however doing the right method will get you back your money used in no time to work on your profiting goals.

Good luck botting:)

Oh and i'd reccomend Ericthecmh's scripts btw, unfortunately he only has 3 and they are... Stronghold of security, attacks all monsters in there and banks for food,loots,supports ranged/mage

Aiq miner, mines and banks everywhere

Rock crabs, kills crabs,eats,teles to bank for food and goes back 

Never had any errors at all with his scripts thats why im happy to reccomend them to people

Then why not give the guy some friendly advice instead of being mean Not-Amused.png

Nope bud your client is not being detected, Osbot is not detectable, If both your accounts got banned at once then its most probably that one of your accounts was detected botting and your accounts have been linked via your ip. Or either you just got detected on both and they both got banned when jagex done the ban rounds, not too worry just try again and hope for more luck ill give u a few tips below i havent had a ban for like 3 months now

Always use premium scripts, free ones usually result in you getting banned quite quick

Try to use proxies after your ip has been flagged (Wich it has now as you've had accounts banned) Guide to how to use a VPN here -  

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/71212-vps-ultimate-noob-guide-only-5-steps/page-3#entry991736   (Or buy a good proxy from www.virmach.com ( with your own assigned ip instead of a random one every day)

Try to bot human like hours such as 8 hours a day, i usually bot with randomized breaks botting for 75  mins, breaking for 15-25 mins

Delete your random.dat file on your computer this will help reduce your ban rates , just search your computer with file explorer to find it

Try to bot on members worlds rather than f2p

Dont bot in highly botted areas such as varrock mines, varrock yews,oaks, ect, Try to do things differently to others

Anyway these are the things i do and seem to be having good luck, other people will probably have different ideas for what works for them this is just my opinion, Good luck

Hey, as i couldnt find any info on it via the search option imma just quickly ask, what benefit do you get of deleting  random.dat  and why/how often do you do it? -thanks!