[10% OFF]✮AshDesigns.net Services✮[BANNERS/SIGS/LOGOS]

Mister Slyther

Looks amazing, if I hadn't just ordered graphics from someone else i would have come to you, however, noticed you do private server ones also, I might be interested in them after Christmas.

Also asked s mod to move the thread into graphics section for you.

Edited by Give me nats

Looks amazing, if I hadn't just ordered graphics from someone else i would have come to you, however, noticed you do private server ones also, I might be interested in them after Christmas.

Also asked s mod to move the thread into graphics section for you.

Sure mate, ill be happy to serve you anytime.

Yeah thank you for that as well, the moderator moved it :)

• Like 1

I would suggest using a spoiler for your work, as well as minimizing it down to your best showcase. You have plenty to show your skill, however too many can be an overkill. (didn't mean to rhyme)

Otherwise, goodluck!

Thanks man, i put spoilers. I dont know why I only found the spoiler tags just now.

Made the thread better, cheers.

They're looking good, however a constant theme I'm seeing with people posting shops is that most of their pieces are akin to another. And here, with different 'servers' and 'banners', most are using the same font and even style of bevel/emboss on an overly-posterized background of overlays. I'm not trying to criticise, but I think you would fair better showing a bigger scope of what you can actually do not just some common techniques which everyone can do now adays. Anyway, good luck with your shop looking forward to seeing more work!

Edited by EcosRage