[10% OFF]✮AshDesigns.net Services✮[BANNERS/SIGS/LOGOS]

Mister Slyther

They're looking good, however a constant theme I'm seeing with people posting shops is that most of their pieces are akin to another. And here, with different 'servers' and 'banners', most are using the same font and even style of bevel/emboss on an overly-posterized background of overlays. I'm not trying to criticise, but I think you would fair better showing a bigger scope of what you can actually do not just some common techniques which everyone can do now adays. Anyway, good luck with your shop looking forward to seeing more work!

Thanks for the constructive feedback, finally a decent human.

So your only talking about my banners right? if so ill review ur comment in detail and make sure I understand it.

Also if its the banners, are u referring to the styles of them? or anything else?

The transition is requested by my customers and my clients are very happy with the work I'm providing. I always tell them, if you want any changes, ur more than welcome.

Customer satisfaction is priority.

Edited by Anthony

Thanks for the constructive feedback, finally a decent human.

So your only talking about my banners right? if so ill review ur comment in detail and make sure I understand it.

Also if its the banners, are u referring to the styles of them? or anything else?

The transition is requested by my customers and my clients are very happy with the work I'm providing. I always tell them, if you want any changes, ur more than welcome.

Customer satisfaction is priority.

And finally someone that can take it! I know that at the end of the day if the customer likes it who's to complain aye? After having another look at your work, your animated banners are excellent and I wouldn't mind knowing what you used to make them :D. I'm talking about the normal banners and clients which all seem to have an embossed Trajan logo which for me wouldn't set it apart except from the background colour, and especially at those prices. Do you know what? I really respect you for your reply, you're the first and only person here to have it.

And finally someone that can take it! I know that at the end of the day if the customer likes it who's to complain aye? After having another look at your work, your animated banners are excellent and I wouldn't mind knowing what you used to make them biggrin.png. I'm talking about the normal banners and clients which all seem to have an embossed Trajan logo which for me wouldn't set it apart except from the background colour, and especially at those prices. Do you know what? I really respect you for your reply, you're the first and only person here to have it.

Thanks alot man QwPha8E.png

Ahh I see what ur talking about. The reason why I'm using Trajan often is because it's very popular in the RSPS industry, and as well many people like it. My clients never complain when I use it. 

Thank you again.

I use Photoshop cs6 for banners.

Edited by Anthony

• 4 weeks later...