VPS help

Brett

Would anyone that is TRUSTED help me set up my VPS?

I'm willing to use teamviewer if you are trusted.

I just bought a VPS from Virmach.com... I set it up myself around 2 years ago but completely forgot how to do it.

Best way would be to send them a support ticket via their website, they have a support staff who is there to help.

• Like 1

Lol at virmach. They suck so bad.

I ordered a VPS that had so many problems I spent 48 hours with them back and forth on support system. Thry ended up telling me it was a bot client error and they had done all they could. I laughed at them and said I wanted a refund. Guess what they allow refunds for every single item on their website except Gaming VPS'

I submitted a paypal chargeback, goodluck with this shit company

I ordered a VPS that had so many problems I spent 48 hours with them back and forth on support system. Thry ended up telling me it was a bot client error and they had done all they could. I laughed at them and said I wanted a refund. Guess what they allow refunds for every single item on their website except Gaming VPS'

I just did the same thing. I figured out that it wasn't ME that was the problem setting it up, their VPS was awful.

What site do you suggest?

Logicalnode for sure.

2-3 injection bots on the lowest package.

Only issue is mirror mode wont work. The owner said hed be happy to fix it if he knew what was wrong. I posted a thread asking about the issue but its gone weeks unreplied.

So injection is flawless

Mirror has unknown issues that nobody at osbots cares about i guess

Virmach has sold thousands of services to hundreds of happy recurring customers. They offer some of the best support out of all RS VPS providers too. I'm sure whatever the issue may have been at the time was indeed not something out of their control, but as far as I know they support all major RS07 bots.

@Brett try submitting a ticket and see what they can do to help you out.

Would anyone that is TRUSTED help me set up my VPS?

I'm willing to use teamviewer if you are trusted.

I just bought a VPS from Virmach.com... I set it up myself around 2 years ago but completely forgot how to do it.

What exactly do you need help setting up?

The VPS comes already set up.

Can I get a ticket number? I want to check out what the error/issue is and if it was handled properly on our end.

• 1 month later...