Dispute vs give me nats

Salko

Then I'm going to need those as well please,as long as it is the full conversation, it doesn't really matter what kind of medium you used to communicate.

Can you message me your skype? I can't upload onto here via my phone but can send the conversation shots on skype myself, I don't need to wait for him to send.

21beafe81d031addfd839f99e1725a6b.png

c38440820c17e142b36e19a521281fec.png

c05e0b07358eb475cadbd596105faee1.png

As you can see, the user didn't have money to buy the supplies until Friday, at which stage he was nagging me for the service to be quicker before he cancelled, and when the comment 'Are you on currently' is because apparently at '3.08am' for me someone else was on the account so obviously during the time of the service someone else had access to the account details and not just me, for this reason I will not be refunding him anything, as the money was put on the account and if someone was on the account at 3.08 am during a service being provided while I was sleeping, someone could have easily accessed the account after the gold was put on the account.

I can provide whatsapp conversation photo via skype as I can't seem to attach them from my phone, however, they state nothing except;

Greeting messages

Me asking if the password was the same during the service when he let his friend do the quests and he said it was his friend and i didnt have to worry.

Me talking about my internet problems which other community members knew about due to me stating on my thread, even @Genii knew about this due to doing a service for him. - EDIT : To add to this @MalikDz hired me for a service which he paid first and we cancelled due to my net, I gave him the cash right back, If I was scamming I would have also taken his money because I would have been trying to get as much as possible.

Him asking me if I botted range guild

Me explaining that I needed the items to move forward with the training since he didn't give me any extra money for supplies

Him saying not been much progress, and asking for a refund, then the rest of the conversation you see in the whatsapp message he provides and everything else is just that, the evidence is really low and there wasn't much conversation as I just got on with what I was suppose to and then asked him for the supplies which he states he wouldn't be able to get until the Friday.

I have nothing to hide and this is the reason I'm offering to send the whatsapp messages myself.

Edited by Give me nats

I've seen the whatsapp conversation and I'm going to lock and archive this due to lack of evidence. The only evidence I've seen so far is that the service was terminated because @Salko wasn't able to provide sufficient supplies. If you happen to have any valid evidence (e.g. the wealth on the account before and after), feel free to PM me and I'll reopen this dispute.

• Like 2