Anti ban tactics

bob1

The best thing you can do to avoid a ban is by using very good scripts, when your going to start botting a skill spend a good ammount of time researching the market for the best scripts this is what i have done and it seems to have reduced the ban rates i was recieving while botting no different than i was other than changing scripts, it defo makes a big difference

lol the best scripts aren't on the market :mellow: :ph34r:

There is no way to avoid a ban, face it. If you're going to bot, use a good script and just suicide bot 24/7. After you've botted for around 20 hours if your account haven't been slapped yet, trade over your botted items to your mule and then keep botting.

Taking breaks have not been proved to help a single bit, it just lowers your profit/hour. I made a wc bot 2 days ago, been botting on it since and I'm currently 72 wc on it and made about a mill or 2 on it so far. I've been taking a few breaks, just because of the CPU usage and for the reason that I don't want my computer to be working hard 24/7.

In other words, if you're going to bot, make a new account, finish 1 quest to avoid the first bot-checks that jagex has on new account (need source), and after you finished cook assistant (Pretty sure you're choosing this quest, takes about 2 mins) then go all in, bot like you've never botted before. When the account is banned you've already transfered the botted items to your mule, and you're ready to make another account and repeat.

So your botting for a few mil and getting banned gf subscription.

There is no way to avoid a ban, face it. If you're going to bot, use a good script and just suicide bot 24/7. After you've botted for around 20 hours if your account haven't been slapped yet, trade over your botted items to your mule and then keep botting.

Taking breaks have not been proved to help a single bit, it just lowers your profit/hour. I made a wc bot 2 days ago, been botting on it since and I'm currently 72 wc on it and made about a mill or 2 on it so far. I've been taking a few breaks, just because of the CPU usage and for the reason that I don't want my computer to be working hard 24/7.

In other words, if you're going to bot, make a new account, finish 1 quest to avoid the first bot-checks that jagex has on new account (need source), and after you finished cook assistant (Pretty sure you're choosing this quest, takes about 2 mins) then go all in, bot like you've never botted before. When the account is banned you've already transfered the botted items to your mule, and you're ready to make another account and repeat.

• Like 1

some people don't just bot for gold though. I had plenty of gold before i botted. I dont think that is always the best route to go about this at all. I dont want my account banned period. I play legit half the time and bot the other half the time with breaks. Some people dont want there account to be banned, but i get what your saying if you can't the time don't do the crime. But there are ways to bot smart and successfully without getting banned.

• 3 weeks later...