Private Scripting Services

Zodiac Dev

I am willing to make private scripts for people, the price will be discussed on here via pm or skype.

I accept OSRS GP and USD; 1$ = 1m OSRS. REAL $ PAYMENTS ARE MADE VIA PAYPAL

The usual prices

• Usual Basic/Small Scripts - 10-15$
  • Usual Medium-ish Scripts - 20-25$
  • Usual Sorta-Beefy Scripts - 30-45$
  • Usual Large Scripts - Prices VARY GREATLY :)

Script Difficulty Descriptions

Every one of my scripts will be of node systems; I do not code the shitteh "CASE" scripts -.-

Remember the difficulty section will be decided upon discussion

Basic/Small Scripts

This includes simple tasks usually up to 1-2 BASIC tasks nothing too complicating, nice for small moneymaking methods that dont include much work

Medium-ish Scripts

This includes "Sorta-Basic" tasks meaning the tasks will be more than BASIC but a little more complicating

Usually this includes up to 2-3 MEDIUM-ISH tasks

Sorta-Beefy Scripts

This includes "Sort-Hard" tasks, meaning that the tasks will take time to make and the script will not be done in 1-2 days, it may take up to a week :) Usually is 3-6 SORTA-BEEFY tasks

Large Scripts

A-lot of stuff that comes with this varies, this comes with free anti-pattern and a free GUI, since that it will cost a bit :)

Add-ons will be discussed as you will have to explain what you want, and how you want it. You control how you want the script, I will just make your ideas come alive!

The source of your script will vary on difficulty, and it is not fixed, but it will be cheaper than the creation and Jar usually 30-50% cheaper for the source than the script/Jar

You can ask for the purchase to be private in your PM

TERMS OF SERVICE

• You may not release, give away, or sell the script I create for you; unless you buy the rights/source
  • You may not Charge-Back/Dispute the payment >.< This will piss me the fuck off
  • The payment will be done through a Middle-Man of my choice or 50% up front and 50% after
  • I can deny you service for any reason; you may not try to force me to make you anything
  • I will fix bugs for 2 days prior to the giving of your script; after that it's all on you if you bought the source.
  • The timely manor of the script being made will not be fixed, I may take as long as I want; I can fit to your needs if needed; its not forced

Contact me @

or

HERE ! PM ME OR SOMEFIN :p