Hello, returning to RS after a long time!

1ntel

Saw a few people who claimed to suicide with no ban to 99 range.

It was just a thought no need to type like a cunt.

Im questing in between and doing other skills legit

If your questing in between your not suiciding fool

I was just trying to help you so you dont go running around "i bought vip and used mirror client and used a premium bot and i still got banned fuck this site"

Make my day and go straight to 99 w/ no breaks in between @range guild.

If your questing in between your not suiciding fool

I was just trying to help you so you dont go running around "i bought vip and used mirror client and used a premium bot and i still got banned fuck this site"

Make my day and go straight to 99 w/ no breaks in between @range guild.

Hence why I said thinking. If I get banned I'll start again it's not exactly hard work now is it?

I'm questing but on some days will run the bot for 18 hours

As long as I mix it up I should be OK but I'll see. It's a learning curve.

Edited by 1ntel

• 2 months later...

100% chance to get banned probably can get just over a month out of an account. Ive had 3 accounts banned and havent been bottinmg more than 1 month, was using premium scripts, had quest points, botted 20mins on 25 off with random breaks enabled, none of it matters, dont imvest in ur botting accounts and domt bother having a main "legit" account to play pn cuz jagex will chain bam them

All, get in. Bot hard and sell all your commodities daily, get banned, rinse repeat, always have spare accounts as well so u domt have to run them through tutorial island and go through all that crap every tome u get banned, people in game will report u for botting guranteed all the time cuz they get mad when ur bot taking their "spot" or whatever, and use only 2 accounts per ip address/proxy pr youll get banned ez. I could only make

It to 85 mining motherlode before getting banned, was taking lots of breaks and even days of breaks it didnt matter