PPOSB - AFK Splasher

ProjectPact

hey, It seems like if you are using afk splashing when you log in, the script doesn't attack the NPC. I think it goes to cast manually and then nothing happens because no spell is selected. Can you make it attack it or cast the spell on it just the first time if you are using afk mode? As I mentioned before, it doesn't function correctly if you select a spell and select AFK mode.

Edit:
Also if antiban is turned off, sometimes it goes for over 15 mins without doing anything and stops casting 

Edited by ez41

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, just bought this last night. I ran it and it went for a few min and logged out. The auto log in typed in my info and logged but then it just stopped at the click here to play box. I kept trying to run it but the same thing kept happening, it would log out after a few min and no be able to log back in. I tried on spiders in lummy, the grizzly bear in the back of the castle in varok and the monk of zammy in varok. im using fire strike, autocasting with smoke staff, i tried with anti-ban on and off and i tried with world hopping on and off, nothing worked. Ideally, I want this to be able to run for 16 hours/day. Am i doing something wrong? did the recent updates break this? any help would be awesome smile.png.  

Hey, just bought this last night. I ran it and it went for a few min and logged out. The auto log in typed in my info and logged but then it just stopped at the click here to play box. I kept trying to run it but the same thing kept happening, it would log out after a few min and no be able to log back in. I tried on spiders in lummy, the grizzly bear in the back of the castle in varok and the monk of zammy in varok. im using fire strike, autocasting with smoke staff, i tried with anti-ban on and off and i tried with world hopping on and off, nothing worked. Ideally, I want this to be able to run for 16 hours/day. Am i doing something wrong? did the recent updates break this? any help would be awesome smile.png.  

Hmm you might want to fill out a bug report with OSBot. The error that you are receiving with logging in is the client. I would let them know! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pushed an update version 0.5. There will be another update coming soon. Please don't ask when :p 

Updates:

* added a new check when starting the bot to see what world you are currently in. Depending on if you are in a member's world or not, you will hop accordingly

* fixed antiban timer duplication bug

* added new checks to make sure you don't think you are out of runes upon logging back in after world hopping or taking a break

PLEASE report any other bugs found! 

Thanks,

ProjectPact

• Like 1