Ban Rate on High REQ Scripts

Sonicboom

What is the current Ban Rate on scripts and bots that have high requirements? Such as Zulrah and Nature RC

Looking to begin botting but I dont feel like suicide botting is the way to go. I want to begin buying or even creating these high end accounts myself and then using the higher end scripts for them

Has anyone had any personal experience doing this? Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Wow thats intense i cant believe they would be able to crack down or even tell if someone is botting something like Natures, so i guess the only good thing is if you know how to privately make scripts yourself and go to non populated areas

Using mirror mode and switching skills is pretty safe. Been going for 4 days now botting 10h a day but taking breaks in between and switching it up a lot. Fresh accounts wont last for longer than a few days.

Ahh ok thanks, thats why I kinda want to hand create all of these accounts myself and then bot on them, definitely looking at a much longer term investment for this

You'll need make the account, play legit for a while, complete a few quests. Otherwise you'll get that ban hammer sooner than you expect.

Thats without a doubt what i would be doing to these accounts, going to play them like they're mains and just keep up with it at an upscale. I'm not in a hurry to start farming right away.

I think if im extremely patient with hand building the accounts and  giving it enough time that it could work out, but as i said I have no experience with this currently since the last time i botted was when like rsbots.net ( or .com ) was around