does gold farming actually make alot of money irl?

PurpleWard

ive always wanted to get into but not sure if it would make enough money and how much would i need to start off? if people could give me some ideas would be helpful thanks

okay so i could make a extra 100$ monthly while working aswel

No one will give you their methods. But I have been making around $100 a month for a while goldfarming. But there are people who make thousands a month for sure. 

what to bot? would what everyone esle does wouldnt it the normal  yew logs sharks green dragons etc? and when to bot theres a time where jagex dont ban accounts or look for bots?

Not as much as it used to be and not as easy as it used to be,  but nowadays many people still can survive in real life just by selling gold / accounts / items / boosting services. 

I have been in this industry for 10 years (i work for a RMT website), about 9 years ago i knew a England seller (he was 16 that time) who was able to earn 8000 pound per year by selling Runescape related items / gold. 

And there was another guy who was able to make lots of money via multi boxing a game called Anarchy Online (about 8-9 years ago). The guy was 17 yo that time and he was able to buy 2 cars, etc. 

Those were the good old time!

• Like 1

Yes you can, but it's not easy and i think it depends on different factors.

You should try different scripts, feel the ban hammer on your face lots of times and at the end find the right method that works for you, thats the beginning.

About how much money you need:

You should consider the costs of the premium scripts (with some exceptions for some good free scrips in general they have better antiban => time saved to create new accounts, time == money) , and the monthly fee for OSbot. Thats the cheapest part.

Then you should rent (or use the free ones but I can't suggest you this way) some proxies or VPN.

Consider the initial gold needed for membership (if needed) for your bots and for your main, and the costs in gold needed to run some scripts, (ex. if you do some crafting you need resources to run)

And then there's the hardware, more bots (assuming you have a method) = more gold. Then you should consider how many accounts you can run with your current hardware and decide if it's enough or if you should buy new computers.

At this point consider that a PC is not built to run 24/7 so you should avoid i5/i7 and in my opinion go for a xeon or a server CPU, I'm using both and have to say that the server is more stable and have less problems from heat (You don't say biggrin.png ).

Then if you will buy more computers you'll need a proper cooling, UPS, monitor switch, Ethernet switch... but that in the future.  Also consider the power bill and the max Watt you can use in your house.

Consider the laws in your state, if you make a living from botting you should pay taxes...

I suggest you if you have some bucks and a decent computer to start with a trial and error method with some bots and then, when you'll start earning some money decide how much to invest. I have done this way, I paid 400€ from the beginning of my experience and only now I'm starting making money.

• Like 1