Khazix Op

Lucid

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/32601912#history

started playing him seriously today and he is quite fun to play.

Meh, I played League for 2 years straight, and when he came out, he was so broken, and I feel he still is today. But not nearly as much, um.

I never really played him much, didn't enjoy him.

Stopped playing the game now for 2-3 weeks and am really enjoying the break for good, or for now.

I rage way too much in that game with all the noobs, as I feel I should be a Gold 5 + player. I got up to Silver 1: 50-70 points, then lost every game down to Silver 3. Stopped after that, and haven't played much since, maybe 3 games.

Not liking the game as much anymore even though I've dropped roughly $1,500 on it. :/

normal games, not so hard tongue.png

I don't really play normals at all except when I'm learning a new champion, which is the case here. Just played a ranked with Khazix though and it ended well, but the game isn't showing up on lolking yet.

Meh, I played League for 2 years straight, and when he came out, he was so broken, and I feel he still is today. But not nearly as much, um.

I never really played him much, didn't enjoy him.

Stopped playing the game now for 2-3 weeks and am really enjoying the break for good, or for now.

I rage way too much in that game with all the noobs, as I feel I should be a Gold 5 + player. I got up to Silver 1: 50-70 points, then lost every game down to Silver 3. Stopped after that, and haven't played much since, maybe 3 games.

Not liking the game as much anymore even though I've dropped roughly $1,500 on it. :/

Yeah, it gets boring pretty fast. I've just recently started playing the game again.

I don't really play normals at all except when I'm learning a new champion, which is the case here. Just played a ranked with Khazix though and it ended well, but the game isn't showing up on lolking yet.

Yeah, it gets boring pretty fast. I've just recently started playing the game again.

IDK if it's the fact that it's boring.

Because I literally only play Ranked. So I'm there to win, and the trolls are just outrageous in that game. I'm in the Division/Tier where the majority of the players are noob or trolls, so that leaves me unable to get out of the league, which pisses me off so much, I just rage and rage.

No point in me playing the game if I'm not having a good time... :(

IDK if it's the fact that it's boring.

Because I literally only play Ranked. So I'm there to win, and the trolls are just outrageous in that game. I'm in the Division/Tier where the majority of the players are noob or trolls, so that leaves me unable to get out of the league, which pisses me off so much, I just rage and rage.

No point in me playing the game if I'm not having a good time... sad.png

Majority of noobs and trolls are in Diamond league O_o? Yea I know what you're on about though, just gotta stay positive and try to ignore the trolls.

Majority of noobs and trolls are in Diamond league O_o? Yea I know what you're on about though, just gotta stay positive and try to ignore the trolls.

You can only ignore them so much.

When they make your game a 3v5, and the 5 is fed, there is no purpose. It's too hard to ignore the fact that hey, they're losing my game, my lp, and wasting my time.

I don't really like the fact that I'm losing all that, don't want to "accept" the fact that it happens to everyone, because I could care less... :D