Insane 40 def Obby Tank [Price REDUCED!]

joshpainterbruh

Bid Noted smile.png

I'll always be using MM, only if verified however.

does it come with the email upon purchase or any other details to assure it wont be recovered.

Bid Noted smile.png

I'll always be using MM, only if verified however.

does it come with the email upon purchase or any other details to assure it wont be recovered.

The email that it was made with is a random spam email, If you saw the name of it, you'd understand.

You'll get all information pertaining to the account itself & any issues that you may ever have with the account I'll take full responsibility and either will get worked out or a 75% refund of what was paid will go back to you.

It is unfortunate that I can't give out the creation email, however, I'm sure we could work something out.

I am willing to pay the auto win and buy the gold as payment. Let me know of a gold website you prefer. Preferably one that doesn't try to make me send a copy of my i.d to them. Not sending that shit to some random company that sells runescape gold.

Ive used a more recent one with a good rate, called probemas. google it, it's a .com.

Pm me for my Skype, I'll be willing to drop the A/W to 50m if bought today.

25m seems so sketchy....

We will be using a VMM. I started the price at 75m for the A/W but since it has 20 attack and 40 defense, It's easier to level strength therefore the price is lower. Not to mention, I need it sold ASAP so I can continue to level my new pure.

But please, don't throw shade at my post or I'll report it.

Thanks!

Edited by joshpainterbruh