Scammed for nearly 40m by 4nr

tobybot

Basically I bought 15 bf accounts of him with membership for 39,7m. After paying him, he eventually ignored me, so I made a new skype, and confronted him there. He claimed he just got home from the hospital, and his brother that had scammed me. I´m pretty sure the money is gone, but is there anything I can do to get back at him? 

Pictures of conversation:

1M5Ybw4.png  fJUXsVm.png

hhVaB9p.png

vKAPSZY.png

At this moment he started ignoring me.

afgfwcV.png

I later made another skype account were I confronted him.

bU08SJ9.png

Can you right click the users Skype profile and show us his Skype ID please, whilst we wait - I have warned the user to post here.

I have also messaged the user on Skype to respond here.

yes he skyped me on a name called mark rs  saying i scammed him 40m for 15 bf accounts but it cant of been me i have been in hospital for the last 4 days getting my plate and screws in my ankle and just got him today only thing i can come up was my brother he stayed @ my house to look after my dog i admite my passwords r auto saved on the computer, i dont have his 40M ive look @ my account its still at the same bank value.

yes he skyped me on a name called mark rs  saying i scammed him 40m for 15 bf accounts but it cant of been me i have been in hospital for the last 4 days getting my plate and screws in my ankle and just got him today only thing i can come up was my brother he stayed @ my house to look after my dog i admite my passwords r auto saved on the computer, i dont have his 40M ive look @ my account its still at the same bank value.

No matter if it's you or your brother, you are responsible to refund.

I spoke to @4nr, he still finds that his brother accessed his account. He is still responsible to refund you, i'm guessing we can start the countdown now as he has messaged his brother, I will allow 36 hours for a refund - Please confirm here when it is dealt with, I will need a post from both of you.

97b7ad66e58bdf2ece93e26cfb84259c.png

ok cuase im respoisable i guess ill give him the almost 40m? so 39.5m im gussing by refunding this is all cleared up? no warnings/ twc?   

Once the full payment has been received and confirmed, you are indeed taken off TWC without warnings continued unless this happens again.

Assuming you are happy to refund now, I will give you guys a 24 hours time from now to fix it up.

ill refund now can i give u the 40M dbuffed and u can give to him?

if he is fine with that, then yes - Although I would prefer to be between you.

ill refund now can i give u the 40M dbuffed and u can give to him?

I´m cool with dbuffed as the middle man

Great, please both contact me on Skype when you're ready.

User has been banned, he has been online prior to now and I thought I would give him benefit of the doubt. He has no sign of wanting to interact instead just ignored the dispute, he will have to refund you 39.5M FULLY (or 40M if you agree on that instead) before his future appeals will be looked into.

Again sorry for your loss @tobybot archiving this.