Need Halloween Ideas

Wishy

Not a lot to be fair. Last year i went as a Jester and it was far too warm. I was considering a Gangster this year but thats not very Halloween ish, although its more of a laugh. Im open to Ideas.

Ah I see - I know with my children, my wife always dresses them up (being a typical male I suck at this) she did witches/skeletons, not sure if that's something that you would look into. What you also need to remember is the weather, I would see what the weather is like then go from there.

Ah I see - I know with my children, my wife always dresses them up (being a typical male I suck at this) she did witches/skeletons, not sure if that's something that you would look into. What you also need to remember is the weather, I would see what the weather is like then go from there.

Thing is, since its a nightclub i dont wanna do the typical skeleton ect, although thank you.

The club doesnt open till like 11pm through to 5am anyways. So weathers not an issue.

Thing is, since its a nightclub i dont wanna do the typical skeleton ect, although thank you.

The club doesnt open till like 11pm through to 5am anyways. So weathers not an issue.

have you asked other people what they are dressing as? and there is like no certain way you need to dress, just anything halloween based?

Yeah everyones a bit different. We can wear ANYTHING! Last year my mate went as an inflatable penis.

Oh sweet, your friend is a good laugh I take it then :P, I know that some places you have to dress certain ways.