Dumb question

skeeter378

Hi there,

I'm sure this has been asked before but I haven't been on the site and I'm not sure what has changed since. I bought DicloniusMTA in January of 2014, and now it does not seem to show up when I go to select a script in the client. How can I get it back?

Thanks

No such thing as a dumb question, my friend.

It is possible the script has been removed from the SDN would be my best guess. If you can not locate it on the SDN, contact an administrator. If an administrator can not help you find the script, try to contact the script developer. If the script developer can not be contacted or refuses to help. Ask the administrators about their refund policy in these instances. I wouldn't get your hopes up on a refund though since 90% of the money goes directly to the scripter.

• Like 1

DicloniusMTA in January 2014 was the OSBot 1 version.

All scripts were outdated when we transitioned to OSBot 2. For the first few months after the transition, people could get 30 day trials for the scripts by PMing me. However, this is no longer an option since we are now more than a year past the release of OSBot 2.

DicloniusMTA still exists for OSBot 2, but you will have to purchase the new version.