Gold Farming

isamday6

I came back to RS about 3 months ago from a long break and back into the botting scene about 2 months ago as I was on PB before this. I have tried to research and learn a lot about Gold Farming and find it very interesting. I lack the knowledge and was wondering if someone actually wanted to partner up and talk about further moves we can pull off and help each other better our $ and knowledge. Let me know if serious. A lot of money to be made.

I don`t think people will discuss/share their goldfarming method with a newbie.

That's 100% understandable. I am sure a newbie to this website, but to botting and RS I am not. Most likely people will be pushed to try when they know I'm serious, committed, and have a bit of money that I can put towards with a partner to make both of our pockets thicker.

I came back to RS about 3 months ago from a long break and back into the botting scene about 2 months ago as I was on PB before this. I have tried to research and learn a lot about Gold Farming and find it very interesting. I lack the knowledge and was wondering if someone actually wanted to partner up and talk about further moves we can pull off and help each other better our $ and knowledge. Let me know if serious. A lot of money to be made.

Add me on skype so we can talk a little (rickhkblue)

I'm pretty new to the farming scene myself. I have tons of botting exp before RS changed so much when dicing was around and legit way to make cash but the gold farming is another ball game. I'm will to have a chat if you like (Rabeh_1315) on skype. I have already helped another person out getting going so far. 

If you are thinking about gold farming, this would be the perfect script to help you out! :D

Click Here: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66536-gold-farm-tutorial-island-auto-walk-ip-checker-auto-talker-price-guide-webwalker-new-account-walker-projectpacts-aio-lazy-assistant/

• Like 1