Selling level 111 main/B Gloves/ Excellent stats for hybriding

Lucid

Stats:

113754c170.png

Login screen:

b31c607512.png

Wealth:

Next to nothing. 500k-1m. Has fire cape, barrows gloves and some dragon defenders though.

Quests:

dd7b750338.jpg

Account status:

Account was banned twice for botting in the recent years. I wouldn't recommend buying the account if you're planning to bot on it.

34d33ce067.jpg

A middleman will be used unless I find you a long-time, extremely trustworthy member of the community.

I am the one and only owner of the account, and all the details I have regarding the account will of course be provided.

Taking PayPal or 07gp.

Any more questions? Ask away!

Edited by Lucid
  • Like 1

Yea, still for sale.

I was looking to replace my main so if you keep the thread open till friday ill buy with paypal $75-80. I only have paypal,  my acc got perm banned:(unless some how i can get it unbanned lol

lucid i offer 80-90 USD but you will be getting a VMM

You dont like this offer? or did insanctus withdraw?

Edited by dovetrolling

I was looking to replace my main so if you keep the thread open till friday ill buy with paypal $75-80. I only have paypal,  my acc got perm banned:(unless some how i can get it unbanned lol

You dont like this offer? or did insanctus withdraw?

I'm still taking offers. Wouldn't really want an account with so much time spent on and so much potential to go for that cheap.

I'm still taking offers. Wouldn't really want an account with so much time spent on and so much potential to go for that cheap.

I think its the ban that is holding it back to be honest without it its deff $100+.

But if you dont get any other offers max ill go is $75/80 paypal. im ready when you are so just let me know but i understand your point about wanting more for your work.

wish u the best

Edited by dovetrolling