The crash of nature runes

Krys

Does anyone know what is going on with the nature rune price ? 

just for the record before the fix of 6h afking methods the nature rune price was at 230 ish per nature rune. 1 day after the 6h methods got fixed the nature rune price reached 240-250 ea. now after 7 days the price is at 235 ea. even though there is more need for nature runes then ever before. i just dont know the reason, and i dont think its bcs of bots or something like that.

What do you think ?

Was there a way to make nature runes by afking for 6 hours? 0_o

no, why do you think that.?

the fact is, nature runes were very low price bcs of splashing. most of the players plashed for magic exp. now since splashing aka 6h afking got removed most the ppl are alching etc etc.

That is very true. I also think a lot of people splashed because they can't afford to take a loss of 100k/1000 alchs. So while there may be more demand for nature runes now, the majority who were already alching may not have an interest in paying much higher rates for nature runes....Also, from my experience with nature runes, over time they tend to vary between 230-250 anyways.