My Fully Botted Zerker

Luffy

843d5495a0.png

Started the account last month. Every single skill was botted. I bot 24/7, non-stop, until I want to PK. 

I think the account has been logged in 24/7 for the last week, ayy lmao. Either PKing, Questing, or botting at all times. Now that I'm done with questing and doing minigames (I have my barrows gloves, fire cape, torso, defender, whatever else you need), I'm going to be 24/7 suicide botting till 99 strength, 99 range, and 99 magic, or going to be PKing. 

Hopefully no ban, lol.

• Like 1

Sick. What did you bot for range/magic?

Magic I used Perfect Magic AIO to stun alch. Lost 8m or so. Botted that literally 24/7 till 94 magic. 

Ranged I did a little while ago. Used Jack's AIO Combat at the ogre's at the training camp. Botted that 24/7 till 86, and then got too lazy to keep going cause the XP rates are so low (35k~/hr). Is there a bot anywhere for red chins? 

Edited by Luffy

Botted to 70 attack yesterday, over a period of 11 hours straight. PKed last night after getting 70 attack. After PKing, got right back to botting, and currently botting strength. Got 450k Strength xp over the 8 hours I was asleep. Going to class now, will keep it running probably for this whole day since I'm going to be unable to PK.

If I continuously get 60k str xp/hr, it's gna take like 4-5 days of straight botting to get 99.