rip guthans/splashing

The Hero of Time

Better sell your Guthans and Smoke BStaffs ASAP!

sold my smoke staff for 1.4m :( dem loss

99 mage,att,str,def,hp even 99 range so I am glad I did this shit months ago and sold my guthans set last night =).

I am assuming the price on guthans will drop now that this major value has been taken away. Not at all useless but now it's just less useful than before.

Not to mention if everyone sells their guthans sets at once they'll be an excess supply in the economy and the price will just get smaller =).

Yeah Economics Bitch!

you cant afk 99 range tho ;)

Yes! Finally! The botters will reign supreme in the combat level region once again.

l0l

Sold my guthans set yesterday at 14.5m..Feel bad for the guy who bought it l0l

I just saw on reddit where people are buying them for 5-6m right now

i might even buy guthans for slayer if it's dropped a lot lol, i can afford it when its 14m, but i'd rather not lol

• Like 1

99 mage,att,str,def,hp even 99 range so I am glad I did this shit months ago and sold my guthans set last night =).

I am assuming the price on guthans will drop now that this major value has been taken away. Not at all useless but now it's just less useful than before.

Not to mention if everyone sells their guthans sets at once they'll be an excess supply in the economy and the price will just get smaller =).

Yeah Economics Bitch!

Not sure if zezima or einstein or both

• Like 1