Got a perm ban today

casual

To be honest, it's very suspicious that every time without any reason, it goes to options and clicks restore to default. A normal player wouldn't do that.

I agree with u everytime i start the bot it will put the screen option on default for no reason that will get alot of ppl ban ffs!
  • Like 2

First of all we all know that Jagex reads this forum. And eventually, they try out one of the scripts to see what it does. And what do they see first? This screen setup thing.

Note, I was super-safe, using a pretty good script from behind a secure proxy.

I don't say this was the exact fault that lead to the ban, could be the bot or a player reporting me, whatever. All I say is if I was Jagex, I would start listening every single account that resets the screen zoom rate.

Edited by casual

First of all we all know that Jagex reads this forum. And eventually, they try out one of the scripts to see what it does. And what do they see first? This screen setup thing.

I don't really know much about it but i don't really think Jagex cares that much about botting client forums. I mean ban-rates can be high but mostly for goldfarmers and starter accounts in that manner. Jagex wouldn't aim to wipe out all botting since most botters also have a main that they play with. If they wipe out all botting numbers of players will decrease more than they like.

Edited by Silver Knight

I don't really know much about it but i don't really think Jagex cares that much about botting client forums.

The majority of bots currently run on osbot. They have a full-time bot buster guy afaik. It would be so naive to think they never ever tried googling for "runescape bot".

If they went up, opened the client in the past few days, they could see ONE COMMON THING in all bots. That All of them by force is continuously resetting the screen zoom rate from default to default. Most of them just after logging in. Even if they don't have a big data processing system to match such patterns (which they surely don't), it's the easiest job to log all users with this zoom thing, and maybe look into some of them randomly.

A normal player also doesn't stay at rock crabs for 18 hours and logs out every hour for a ten minute break, but hey I'm not banned.

As far as you don't start your first zulrah (fill in the blanks for any goldfarming) script and you pay the membership nicely, it's ok. biggrin.png

Edited by casual