Runescape Account Recovery.

Littlewayne

Lately, Runescape's Account Recovery layout and questions have been changed, and from my experience you no longer get a real staff member / moderator who responses to your submission. I have emails saved from the past where mods would respond to my recovery request and guide me through everything, I could even ask them to check the IP login history behind an account of mine and compare it to mine, and I would ALWAYS get MY accounts back.

But after Jagex updated their homepage's account recovery system, I have yet to receive a real staff member. In the past, It would take hours to days until I got someone to respond. Now, I get an automated rejection response within minutes from Jagex. Even on the accounts which I've had to recover before!

Does anyone know a less-stressful way of recovering an account with the new automated system? I guarantee I am the creator of the accounts I'm trying to recover, they're from 2009-2011. I don't know the exact dates they were created.. 

I hope you're not trying to recover an account you sold to @Master Chief 2 years ago. (Saw it in your feedback)

I am certainly not. Me and Master Chief are good friends last time him and I talked, he messaged me a while ago asking about the account due to him leaving and forgetting the credentials. If I was to find out how to recover accounts though, I would certainly recover the account for him.