State of OS botting?

apa

I haven't played osrs for a few months, or botted it for nearly a year. I've been here on and off, but I'm interested in writing scripts for the SDN after I apply for script writer. 

I have a few questions about botting at its current state.

What are the ban rates at?

(Scriptwriters) What are some of the sales you've made selling your scripts in the store?

Is the API working good right now? I had a few bugs I ran into with it when I was writing a bot a while ago. 

Thanks!

1. Ban rates are high as usual. I haven't really played much in the past couple months, but I heard there's a second j-mod now hired to ban bots.

2. can't answer as well as a sdn scripter, but if you don't make a script that has like ~5 others competing (ie: 4 different premium rock crab scripts are on SDN right now) you should make decent money. especially on money making scripts (BF script is probably one of the best gold farming scripts to be made on OSbot.)

3. no clue

probably will get some scripters to say their sales, cause I'm just giving you guesses.

Ban rates are pretty high but it comes down to the person who's botting and luck. Script sales I'm guessing is decent, This client lacks a lot of scripts compared to other clients, so there's definitely a lot of opportunity 

If u make a wyvern bot u can sell it for whatever u want since noone can find one.. even though I see everyone botting wyverns

ban rates are pretty high but you can still profit

1. Ban rates are high as usual. I haven't really played much in the past couple months, but I heard there's a second j-mod now hired to ban bots.

2. can't answer as well as a sdn scripter, but if you don't make a script that has like ~5 others competing (ie: 4 different premium rock crab scripts are on SDN right now) you should make decent money. especially on money making scripts (BF script is probably one of the best gold farming scripts to be made on OSbot.)

3. no clue

probably will get some scripters to say their sales, cause I'm just giving you guesses.

Thanks for the help everyone. It wounds pretty decent for the scripters, not so much the botters lol. I like to specialize in goldfarming scripts, so I'll see what I can come up with :p. I used to goldfarm an RSPS for $50 a day, i still write bots for it