Ironman bans?

Sillyman

Lots of iron man accounts got banned this week, I'd be cautious. As long as you don't bot obvious places like MLM and BF if you're worried about getting banned.

Also developing a botting schedule helps alot, especially if you can figure out when Jagex employees get off work and begin work (;

Source: gold farmer that never got wiped out by ban waves

Edited by Pharmacistt

Lots of iron man accounts got banned this week, I'd be cautious. As long as you don't bot obvious places like MLM and BF if you're worried about getting banned.

Also developing a botting schedule helps alot, especially if you can figure out when Jagex employees get off work and begin work (;

If you have a hard time "figuring out" when Jagex is on and off work....

All of the bot's are treated equally, doesn't matter if you're a player that has played since the start or a new comer nor iron man or normal game effect has nay sort of impact on how long it takes them to ban you. As soon as the system flags and monitor's you until its sure that you're botting, you're going to get the ban regardless of whatever mode you were in.

One thing I can tell you is that they tackle to ban the bot's that are bringing a lot of cash into the economy faster than the one's whose power training.

Edited by Robzy

why do people think that botting when jagex is off work will help?? Literally makes no sense to me.