Dont buy Sentey products

SocialGFX

This is the 2nd mouse I have had to send back due to a malfunction with the left clicking button. I am sick and tired of spending my own money to send back their shit products. I am also sending back my 'harmoniq pro' headset which turned out to be a piece of shit too, nothing but static when I speak into the line. VERY FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW. How hard is it to make sure your damn product works before you fuckin sell it? Pathetic.

• Like 1

I'm right their with you, well sorta. I purchased a whole new line of computer parts. I bought 2 items from NewEgg, which is a very high rated computer parts site, one of the items was a power supply. Defective within 2 weeks, sent it back and got a new one, defective out of the box so I just got a refund.

Second item was a EVGA graphics card, defective right out of the box.

Since it was a high priced item my dumb ass thought "This shit cost $200, there's no way they would send me some defective Chinese factory garbage?" so I threw out the box it came in. Could not get a refund.. $200 in spare parts and a shitty perspective on Newegg. 

• Like 1

I'm right their with you, well sorta. I purchased a whole new line of computer parts. I bought 2 items from NewEgg, which is a very high rated computer parts site, one of the items was a power supply. Defective within 2 weeks, sent it back and got a new one, defective out of the box so I just got a refund.

Second item was a EVGA graphics card, defective right out of the box.

Since it was a high priced item my dumb ass thought "This shit cost $200, there's no way they would send me some defective Chinese factory garbage?" so I threw out the box it came in. Could not get a refund.. $200 in spare parts and a shitty perspective on Newegg. 

what did you buy that was defective outright at the 200$ range?