Need help with script

joshqbrown

So im trying to make a personal bot that reads "commands" written by the player for my gold swap cc (eoc to 07 and viceversa)

For example, if the player types in the clan chat on 07: "!rate" i need the bot to recognise this command, and then type ""playername" the current rate for 07 to eoc is 5m"".

Also when i do give aways i need the bot to generate  random number. so for example i am giving away 10m, and a player wins the game, they then need to type "!prize" and the bot says ""playername" you won "randomnumber1-10"m"

can anyone help please :)

email: josh.q.brown@gmail.com

What happened with the other guy , if you don't mind us asking, no point undertaking a futile task

If this "other guy" is me, I wrote the script, proved it worked by joining his clan chat and watching it work, and then accused me of scamming by typing the commands in myself. He continually wasted my time (bare in mind at this point it is 2am so I want to go to sleep), so I tell him to pay it all up now or he will not get the jar (either way, I typically request 50% upfront but he's obviously new to purchasing private scripts so I gave him the benefit of the doubt and went first). He kept agreeing to pay me 50% then and 50% after he received the jar, which I did not want to do both considering his rep and considering how late it was.

• Like 1

If this "other guy" is me, I wrote the script, proved it worked by joining his clan chat and watching it work, and then accused me of scamming by typing the commands in myself. He continually wasted my time (bare in mind at this point it is 2am so I want to go to sleep), so I tell him to pay it all up now or he will not get the jar (either way, I typically request 50% upfront but he's obviously new to purchasing private scripts so I gave him the benefit of the doubt and went first). He kept agreeing to pay me 50% then and 50% after he received the jar, which I did not want to do both considering his rep and considering how late it was.

Sorry I tried like 3 times to [member= you (Staff can confirm my failed edits :P)

So, user wants the product before payment?

Sorry I tried like 3 times to [member= you (Staff can confirm my failed edits tongue.png)

So, user wants the product before payment?

Lol dude it's fine.

He wanted to go half and half after he decided that I was a scammer that was constantly typing as he typed commands. I told him to pay 100% upfront after I had made the script (seems fair to me), but of course he denied many times. I even offered to get other people to verify the legitimacy of the bot. He wasted my time, and I couldn't be bothered to deal with him since it was 2am.

No worries though, I'll just sell the bot to someone else smile.png

EDIT: Just thought I'd add that he kept claiming that he found someone to do it "for much less than $30", which is fair play, however I assume not considering we're here ^^

Edited by Bobrocket