Fire Cape Service - Cheap and Fast!

zeon787

Hello, I am now offering a firecape service with a minimum requirement of 61 range, 43 prayer and 45hp.

Note: CHEAPER WITH FULL VOID and/or BLOWPIPE!

If interested post below or inbox me.

Gear-set ups will be relevant to the stats of the player. If you have 40+ feedback, you will not have to pay me straight away, payment will be taken after you have received the firecape. 

Terms of Service:

you will follow the rules posted by Admins of OSB.

If I feel unsafe, I will terminate the order straight away and refund you if payment was taken.

You will not log into the account after agreement of doing the fight-caves has been agreed, doing-so will terminate the order, and you will NOT receive a refund [if progress of fightcaves is affected].

or your safety, and my safety, I will record the whole duration of the fight-caves as evidence. Note-this file will be deleted after 48 hours.

After completing the firecape, the password on the account MUST BE CHANGED. NOTE: you must not share the  account during the duration of the firecape.

Should I fail the firecape for ANY reason no addition fees will incur. 

I have 12 hours to complete the firecape.

You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.

You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.

If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them

You MUST change your password after the service is completed

If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)

Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
 You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

Edited by zeon787

You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.

You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.

If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them

You MUST change your password after the service is completed

If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)

Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved

You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...