recovering accounts ?

SpiritualAbyss

Some people do what is known as a recovery test, where they give you all the info for the account and you try and recover it with the info.

What I do when buying an account is putting it on a temp email, then another temp email, and then a real email. Do the same with passwords, that way there's more info that you know that the other guy doesn't know.

Some people do what is known as a recovery test, where they give you all the info for the account and you try and recover it with the info.

What I do when buying an account is putting it on a temp email, then another temp email, and then a real email. Do the same with passwords, that way there's more info that you know that the other guy doesn't know.

Ive done this myself and it works wonders.

I think i go through 3 temp emails, then final email, but change the password around 10 times or so.

Also i access the account on 2 Different ISP's (My home and my Grandparents) that was if a recovery attempt is successful by the other party, Ill most likely win

Thank you, I appreciate the help. that definitely makes sense.

I think i go through 3 temp emails, then final email, but change the password around 10 times or so.

Also i access the account on 2 Different ISP's (My home and my Grandparents) that was if a recovery attempt is successful by the other party, Ill most likely win

thanks, just the answer i was looking for [:

That's very very tedious work..

You're better off just botting a solid account. There's always that 100% chance it could be recovered. Safest option is put a pin on the bank and bank your items everytime you log off. Then prepare for recovery wars. Like RealSwaps said, if the owner has original IP, original email, first used credit card details, account creation date, first password, etc etc. They'll alays be able to get it back.