All accounts banned

dudeyoyo

Didn't do a new IP because my ISP can't do it for some reason, so of course I just ended up getting banned again. (and I was playing it safe, only botting a few hours per day. Before when I got 99 range and such, I was suiciding and only got banned because of my side accs)

Anyway looks like I'm gonna wait until I move back to school for a different IP for a new account.

Dude do you start botting right away like after tut island? I had my IP flagged after being chain banned and I had started a new account a little bit hesitant since my IP seemed to be flagged but I legited the account for the first 12 hours and then began botting and havent had a problem since. Still going strong

Na I play for a while legit and don't suicide ever right away or bot heavily. Probably not 12 hours but maybe like 6

This is what you need to say. "I had geeksquad come out and they noticed my security has been compromised and recommends my IP be changed."

That's actually a really good idea but I move out in 5 days anyway now lol

This is why I keep 2 botting accounts on 1 proxy, and any relevant/good/important mains I keep on a proxy to themselves.

Proxies are additional costs which sucks :/ and mirror mode doesn't support proxies yet anyway

sad to see all these crackdowns...unsure.png

today i was watching tv botting iron ores in fally. i looked down at my pc and saw i got trapped by some punk (no telling how long ago) and he said gf bot i reported u

so I:

-canceled the script

-traded everything over to main (nvr botted on) traded ores,bars,cash for other items between the accounts

-logged out and going to try to log in a few hours and play legit (hopefully for a few a days)

*fingers crossed*

we shall see

• 1 month later...