Tonare's Bronze Knives [Turn 100k into 2m]

Tonare

does this script work? when i tried using it. it did nothing then when i cancelled the script it said canceling Tonare's bow string?

still working or?.

There seems to be a problem with the wrong script being uploaded as 'Tonares Bronze Knives'. Have messaged the Script Manager should be resolved soon. Sorry for the late response I was not getting notifications properly!

• 3 weeks later...

Tonare's Bronze Knives

1hgysqn.png

zJU8C4d.png

(picture taken 3/8/2015)

Buys bronze bars from Jiminua's store in Karamja, and smiths them into bronze knives at the nearby anvil. Does this until you run out of money.

Features include:

• Avoids level 40~ jungle spiders
  • Hops worlds if shop runs out of bars. Does not revisit the last 25 visited worlds.
  • Has very long uptime. I ran this for a week straight without bans (3 hours on, 3 hours break, etc).
  • Turns 100k into 2m (over 24hours).

Requirements:

• Level 11 Combat, to make the level 5 snakes passive.
  • Level 7 Smithing for bronze knives.
  • Coins and hammer in inventory.
  • Membership.

Due to the nature of this script, it is best to only run one at a time. This ensures Jiminua's shop has enough bronze bars.

Pending SDN release.

Good job on the script dude. You should make it so if the player has noted bars it will run to the lady that unnotes them. Also add more location support for players that already have the bars and/or want to buy them from G.E. You could use a method that checks what the current prices are from the equipment tab price checker.

• 4 weeks later...