Tonare's Bronze Knives [Turn 100k into 2m]

Tonare

Tonare's Bronze Knives

1hgysqn.png

zJU8C4d.png

(picture taken 3/8/2015)

Buys bronze bars from Jiminua's store in Karamja, and smiths them into bronze knives at the nearby anvil. Does this until you run out of money.

Features include:

• Avoids level 40~ jungle spiders
  • Hops worlds if shop runs out of bars. Does not revisit the last 25 visited worlds.
  • Has very long uptime. I ran this for a week straight without bans (3 hours on, 3 hours break, etc).
  • Turns 100k into 2m (over 24hours).

Requirements:

• Level 11 Combat, to make the level 5 snakes passive.
  • Level 7 Smithing for bronze knives.
  • Coins and hammer in inventory.
  • Membership.

Due to the nature of this script, it is best to only run one at a time. This ensures Jiminua's shop has enough bronze bars.

Pending SDN release.

• Like 3

You can't really release something like this on the SDN. 5 people can use it at once, anymore than that and it is literally useless. Even five is cutting it high.

Actually after reading this over it came off as really rude. I didn't mean to be that way. I made one of these a while back, and didn't put it on the SDN for this reason. I have the janky source posted somewhere on the snippets section.

Edited by Twin
  • Like 1

You can't really release something like this on the SDN. 5 people can use it at once, anymore than that and it is literally useless. Even five is cutting it high.

Actually after reading this over it came off as really rude. I didn't mean to be that way. I made one of these a while back, and didn't put it on the SDN for this reason. I have the janky source posted somewhere on the snippets section.

Hey, the truth hurts tongue.png I can see your point. I was trying to come up with a counter argument but the fact that I can't says a lot about your statement.

Ultimately I wanted to release a unique free script (that wasn't already on the SDN), and in doing so pave the way for a few scripts that I don't want to release for free.

I'll reconsider the SDN application.

Hey, the truth hurts tongue.png I can see your point. I was trying to come up with a counter argument but the fact that I can't says a lot about your statement.

Ultimately I wanted to release a unique free script (that wasn't already on the SDN), and in doing so pave the way for a few scripts that I don't want to release for free.

I'll reconsider the SDN application.

It would be a hassle because on free scripts, you get a lot of leaches who don't care how much work you've put into it, and don't even thank tou for the script, just complain. And people would end up getting low rates due to over population, and then you'd just get flooded with complaints.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I would've loved to suicide run this script to see how far it would get ^^

I managed about a week straight before a ban. This was not on mirror mode though, so could be longer. Its on SDN now if you want to give it a crack but as Twin has pointed out it isn't very profitable if others are running at the same time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...