Fresh start, need help!

darvinb98

Hello my fellow botters!

Without me telling all too much bout my life and history, I'd like to summarise it, to not just give you guys some reading while potentially making money ingame (while you're botting), but also help a fellow out.

So I had a month VIP and i just botted combat stats on my pure, never got banned, so if i ever want to bot again, (which i do), i'll definitely rebuy VIP. Everything went smoothly and i made over 300m pking, until the day came. I got hacked. I don't even own 100 gold on my account anymore, also, I don't have VIP anymore since it ran out.

When I first came into this sort of community there was something that interests me deeply. Everytime I see, write, read the word, my heart pounds one tick faster.

Goldfarming.

Ofcourse, there's many people that are successful gold farmers, and I'd really like to be one of them. Many people have said on other similar forum topics that's it's all about trials and trying etc. I understand that, I really do.

I would LOVE someone to help me out with this (you can gladly help me through pm or skype, if you dont want other people to use ur methods):

I want to start a goldfarm and earn in 10m+ a day (is it too much to ask?):

It'd rather be f2p

Not too high bannrate.

Anyway, feel free to PM me, add me on skype or just comment below ur tips and tricks.

It really feels good writing myself off :).

Hope you guys have a great day.

I have never farmed.. But you could do fishers, woodcutters and miners if you want to stay F2P.

SCRIPTS

Perfect Chopper - personally have used, great script. Got me 1-70 and 1-80 separately on 2 accounts, I moved onto P2P and retired WC.

Perfect Fisher - My personal favorite of the skill scripts! 76 fishing multiple times on various accounts and 82 in F2P lumbridge testing account.

Above are scripts created by Czar, He also has a mining script, I personally have not used it though.

Czar has AWESOME scripts. If you would like to venture into the combat money making you could try the crawlers script by Czar, I have heard great things about it!

Good luck!

-Billiardguy