Dispute Against: Ridnem

Malevolant

That picture: I never used in mine whole osbot carriere never that name: like 60+ feedback Ask for PM today i added on mine profil that i will add Ur skype and always ask for a pm to aviod those things in the future, you had the wrong skype that is not even mine name/picture/ SkypeID

The PM in the picture does seem to match the Skype conversation. So it was you who sent it.

• Like 1

The PM in the picture does seem to match the Skype conversation. So it was you who sent it.

wow what?! cant a admin look into mine PM's or something, i didnt even had a conversation with him! or this guy is good with paint or i got hacked. I didnt even wanted to buy RSGP that is not me on skype! what you think i risk this account created at the beginning of the site? with 10+ prem scripts over how much 10m or something? you saw mine ID from skype?

That picture: I never used in mine whole osbot carriere never that name: like 60+ feedback Ask for PM today i added on mine profil that i will add Ur skype and always ask for a pm to aviod those things in the future, you had the wrong skype that is not even mine name/picture/ SkypeID

If this was not you, then why does your profile match everything said? You sent me a PM confirming we were speaking on Skype? As @Dex has already said, it was you who sent it.