Great Ironman Account [99 Agility, Torso, Full Void, and more!]

Smart

Hello, I am selling a great Ironman account on OSRS for anyone that is interested. If anyone is unaware of what Ironman mode is on 2007 Runescape please click here, but in short it's a mode where you are self sufficient making the game more difficult but earning you an immense amount of respect at the same time. smile.png

1. Here are the account stats, and please note these are out-dated pictures for safety purposes

-Removed for buyer's security-

d204dad7f15115aeeb315de54e77f187.png

^ Proof of the account being an Ironman

2. Here is the login details, please note this picture is currently up-to-date meaning you'll have almost 2 months of membership -

04e56cdf1a3b01f4a6e58c634d14eb0d.png

3. Here is just the significant items that I am able to fit into my inventory

- Full Void

- Torso

- 99 Agility skill-cape which is very impressive on an Ironman account

- Full Graceful which allows you to run all over Runescape with 99 agility meaning you never have to walk again.

- 436k in gold which is very useful especially on an Ironman account

- Black (g) kite from a clue scroll I completed, and I just think it's cool to wear around personally.

- Miscellaneous runes that will help you out immensely (100-200k worth).

- Crafting supplies in order to make water battlestaffs along with the crafting level to perform this money making method. The agility level on the account allows you to use a shortcut (level 80 required usually) in order to make the trips to make the orbs a matter of seconds. Please note 140 water orbs are already made for you so that once you attach them to a battlestaff you will make 150-250k in pure profit. Using this method with the agility level on the account is very good with money making (250-350k an hour or so).

8fd524fd0fee982783bcef79adf947d9.png

4. Pictures of the quests completed on the account - 

ceb15e2fca8dd8d86d897f6d7b1bd698.png

(You'll notice how I have a lot of questing items gathered in the questing tab of the bank in order to complete more)

5. The account status is entirely clean - 

73e08f404954aa60ebe0923ece7c0837.png

Important Notes: 

1. I am the original owner, and no one has owned this account or email attached to the account besides me.
2. There will be no starting bid or auto-win for the account, so please just offer and the highest bid will be evaluated at the end.
3. I will only be accepting 2007 Gold for the account, so please make offers in that format.
4. You will be going first, or we will have @Arctic or another very trusted user on this site as our MM.

Thank you for your time!

P.S - Post your offers below, and after posting please add my Skype - "kylestovallnoob" (request a PM here before anything) stating your OSBot username so that we can talk further. smile.png

Edit: Added proof of the account being an Ironman.
Edited by Smart
  • Like 6

Very nice account,I didnt see a starting price. But I'd like to start with 

10m

There is no starting price, and although that is very low I appreciate your time. smile.png

Edit: Offer via PM that is pending - 

6bb132410ee4579ef6f3558f34fe1b5b.png

@Dex will let me know if buying an account without 100 posts is allowed, but for now he said it's ok if the offer stands until further notice. 

Edited by Smart

27m, was the account botted?

In some areas yes such as the Agility, but for the most part it has been entirely done by hand. It has been played by hand for the past week if you're worried about any delayed bans there will be none, and the account status is entirely clean.

Thank you for your offer. happy.png

Edited by Smart