Dispute against TheRealSwaps

quickzR

Seeing he lives in New-Zealand the time zone is a big problem. I suggest to use Dbuffed as a MM ( for him to hold onto the time when I got on ) but he said he wouldn't do that seeing they appearantly have some personal dispute. Fair enough, however I would not like to get affected over this and if possible a mod or another MM could be looked into.

Tried doing it now but seeing he has class it won't happen. Time he is / gets off I start work...

Seeing he lives in New-Zealand the time zone is a big problem. I suggest to use Dbuffed as a MM ( for him to hold onto the time when I got on ) but he said he wouldn't do that seeing they appearantly have some personal dispute. Fair enough, however I would not like to get affected over this and if possible a mod or another MM could be looked into.

Tried doing it now but seeing he has class it won't happen. Time he is / gets off I start work...

He already contacted @deceiver to MM the trade but seeing as he was already in school at that time @deceiver hasn't received it yet. He'll get in touch with you as soon as he received the money.

• Like 1