Selling awesome Gmaul/range acc!

m1lkkiboy

If you want the account so bad why wouldn't you just do the auto win to speed things up? facep.gif

Because they're working together to raise the price then sell for more. Also the a/w is $40 as that's what there aiming for. Mith Gloves account is roughly 5-6m atm while those stats aren't actually good and no desert treasure so it's only worth roughly $25. I went as high as I would go for something that isn't worth it. 

Because they're working together to raise the price then sell for more. Also the a/w is $40 as that's what there aiming for. Mith Gloves account is roughly 5-6m atm while those stats aren't actually good and no desert treasure so it's only worth roughly $25. I went as high as I would go for something that isn't worth it. 

Please give me evidence that we're working together I've never before even seen that nick name and now added him on skype waiting for him to come online to make the trade :) bidding is still online until he comes online. Account is for sale @ other sites (sites from my country)  for lower bids because I'd really need the money today

Please give me evidence that we're working together I've never before even seen that nick name and now added him on skype waiting for him to come online to make the trade smile.png bidding is still online until he comes online. Account is for sale @ other sites (sites from my country)  for lower bids because I'd really need the money today

Max i'll go to is $25 right now.