JLPHOST - A custom VPS that fits all your runescape needs (Runs 5S/4M Clients) 24x7 Supports IPv4+IPv6 (Secure Checkout)

Honestly, I think my hardware is much better and I know for sure my support is A1+ better.

I would disagree but I guess we're biased on this matter. I'd like to think we're better support though since we're a company with multiple people, live chat hours, and under 3 hour average response times overall for tickets with the amount of customers we have, which is impressive. But then again I don't really know much about your support.

Hardware depends on a lot of factor but we have all types of servers, so I don't think your hardware's better either. 6 cores @ 2.5GHz sounds a lot like our RSPRO plan for example, but we give 4 cores that can end up running on average 8-10 bots. But of course, that plan costs more than yours as well. We do give SSD and you put HDD+SSD and just SSD is better. You do provide more space though, but that's not very useful for RS. We provide more bandwidth and don't charge overage fees for RS customers. We also provide 99.9% uptime but it's probably closer to 99.999% uptime when you average all our servers. We pre-install the bots, automatically, not upon request. Our plans aren't "fit all your needs" because they're specifically tuned for RS in most cases. We do provide Windows services which does work better for looking glass/mirror mode. I don't think your plan can run 4 mirror clients though, if it can only run 5 normal clients. It's usually a 2 to 1 ratio.

As for the "more preferred" part I want to say that's definitely us since we have more customers and have been around longer.

• Like 2