Finally banned

Zebrafon

My account has been an osrs member for over a year with level 95 combat. I botted my main account for two reasons. First, I speculated that others perceived the account as a real account rather than a bot at level 3. Second, I really did not give a fuck. I used stealth injection for about 2 weeks. I got to 99 wc with CZAR's script and fletched to 97 with no problems. At this point in time, I tackled the next beast, runecrafting. Similar to what was mentioned in the comments above and nothing against Khal's scripting, but I encountered a few glitches on the rune crafting script, which definitely emulated a bot. Certainly, I think Khal did a fantastic job on the script, but with everything in life, there are small errors that arise eventually. I do not blame Khal for my ban because I was crafting quite a few nature runes a day. After contemplating this two day ban, I will probably resume normal play on the main account and create some lower level accounts for the work. Honestly, I am surprised that my account lasted the two and a half weeks botting without bans. While reading the other user's comments on this thread in particular, I noticed that a few of us received bans. Just by simple observation, maybe jagex sends the ban hammer gauntlet out monthly? 

My account has been an osrs member for over a year with level 95 combat. I botted my main account for two reasons. First, I speculated that others perceived the account as a real account rather than a bot at level 3. Second, I really did not give a fuck. I used stealth injection for about 2 weeks. I got to 99 wc with CZAR's script and fletched to 97 with no problems. At this point in time, I tackled the next beast, runecrafting. Similar to what was mentioned in the comments above and nothing against Khal's scripting, but I encountered a few glitches on the rune crafting script, which definitely emulated a bot. Certainly, I think Khal did a fantastic job on the script, but with everything in life, there are small errors that arise eventually. I do not blame Khal for my ban because I was crafting quite a few nature runes a day. After contemplating this two day ban, I will probably resume normal play on the main account and create some lower level accounts for the work. Honestly, I am surprised that my account lasted the two and a half weeks botting without bans. While reading the other user's comments on this thread in particular, I noticed that a few of us received bans. Just by simple observation, maybe jagex sends the ban hammer gauntlet out monthly? 

Did you get a 2 day ban? and not a permanent one?

And the reason there has been mass bannings happening recently is that Mod Weath (OSRS bot buster) has been out of office for vacation. He just came back on Monday and started mass banning all the bots accumulated since the time he left office.

Did you get a 2 day ban? and not a permanent one?

And the reason there has been mass bannings happening recently is that Mod Weath (OSRS bot buster) has been out of office for vacation. He just came back on Monday and started mass banning all the bots accumulated since the time he left office.

yeah 2 day ban for my main