needs a good home

daamurda

So i survived the ban wave today on my main pure and just got 75 atk i have ags and acb now i want staff of the dead and tons of returns for pking which is why im selling this to create a new acc to sell in the future. the bids will end on sunday most likely if theres no bids i feel i want to sell my acc for sorry for wasting ur time, and ill continue to train this acc. but i really do hope to sell. its 52 cb btw looks sexy with fishing cape prospectors top and brine sabre with fury (doesnt come with fury)..gets easy range--2h kos in f2p if u decent at f2p pking its cheap and kinda fun when u get a good streak going...u can easily quest and train this into a gmauler leave comments or questions below thanks for viewing and reading  

1. Pictures of the account statspost-65029-0-90749100-1437439763_thumb.png

2. Pictures of the login detailspost-65029-0-40955400-1437439836_thumb.png

3. Pictures of the total wealth (if there is any)post-65029-0-64247500-1437439885_thumb.png zammy book has no pages

4. Pictures of the quests completed..black knights fort. cooks assist. dorics quest. romeo juliet.vampire slayer.deathplateau..dwarf cannon..gertrudes cat..horror from the deep..tree gnome village..waterfall (sry didnt wanna take 100 pics cuz there so spread out)

5. The price you will be starting bids at 15m

6. The A/W (Auto-win) for your account Max cash lol (or 80m but it wont go that high)

7. The methods of payment you are accepting 07 gold only

8. Your trading conditions you go first or pay for an extreamly trusted mm

9. Account statuspost-65029-0-66059500-1437440168_thumb.png

10. Original/previous owners AND Original Email Address i am the original and only owner... it has email email will come with account i just have to figure out the password for it

15m bid via pm

***20m bid via pm

Edited by daamurda
  • Like 1