did you get banned?

K00wal

I don't think you know what you are talking about. Mirror mode cannot hide the fact that you are running 10 accounts from 1 ip. Mirror mode work best when running 1 or 2 accounts at the same time on one ip. Mirror mode does not make you unbannable but it definitely does more than "fk all."

I've been botting for years and a ban does not stop me from botting. I learned what I did wrong, how I got the ban and moved forward. I've also taken business courses for my minor. Do you even know how much gold prices have fluctuated up and down over the years? Sure bots have a lot to do with the trends you might see but they aren't the only thing that has influenced gold prices.

You make it sound like bonds are the end all be all. Bonds have probably been around longer than you've been apart of the botting community so I have no idea why you are pretending to know so much. Companies like "Blizzard" have tried to combat gold farmers to a greater degree than jagex ever will and they failed. All bonds do in my opinion is make an easier method for a bot to buy membership. Normally an account can be flagged automatically due to a membership purchase from a paypal account that has funded bots in the past. A bond removes that option. Also I don't think you know what you are talking about in the first place. I'll even go as far as quoting your exact words:

"the selling price of gold on-line keeps dropping while bond prices in game keep rising."

So explain to me why someone would want to buy $18 worth of bonds which would equate to 3 bonds worth 2m each for a total of 6m over $18 worth or gold which would equate to ~10m. Please do explain your logic because you make little to no sense to me.

I could honestly give examples of other companies attempts to stop bots and reasons as to why jagex will never stop bots but you're not worth anymore of my time. You clearly don't know what you're talking about and your argument has several holes in it, a couple of which I was kind enough to point out.

lol wow did I hit a sore spot, just stating my thoughts on what you wrote jesus christ I could feel your rage as I was reading it  smile.png

first off when did I state that I was running 10 account of 1 ip?? I have run 2 blast furnace bots for no more than maybe 16+ hours total over 3 days and both perm banned . fair enough blast has really high ban rate but I did a test on stealth and lasted around same time so I know from experience and testing mirror doesn't do much.. feel free to test it yourself. Blast furnace is being target by jagex so blame it on that if you will but again I Still claim it does fk all.

"I've also taken business courses for my minor."

Show off much ... only joking I also have qualifications in business from college and I am currently enrolled at university studying computer games design. While the course does cover a lot of topics I have had to write multiple papers on virtual economy's and micro transactions within games. Im sure you wont believe me but I would be willing to prove it should it bother you that much.

"I've been botting for years and a ban does not stop me from botting." && Do you even know how much gold prices have fluctuated up and down over the years?

your one of the persistent botters and so am I however a lot of people are not. Most new people who bot would go for money making methods in my opinion. getting banned daily at blast furnace "currently the most popular money making script" isn't going to be the best start and will deter a lot of new botters. Not to mention most new botters start botting on mains so that also a factor they might last longer but it will happen.

To the second quote I was mainly talking since the introduction of bonds and there has been a decline and it will continue in my opinion. 

Bonds have probably been around longer than you've been apart of the botting community

I just laughed so hard when I read this. I started playing runescape in 2004 maybe late 2003 it was so long ago I cant even remember. It was maybe a year or two after I started botting so 2006 latest. I personally don't play wow or any blizzard game so I cant say anything about the anti-cheat measures they use. 

P.S. even my osbot account is older than yours so not sure why you would bring this point up lol. 

I'll even go as far as quoting your exact words: "the selling price of gold on-line keeps dropping while bond prices in game keep rising."

Are studying journalism by any chance, I only ask because way to selectively quote from what I wrote.

So explain to me why someone would want to buy $18 worth of bonds which would equate to 3 bonds worth 2m each for a total of 6m over $18 worth or gold which would equate to ~10m. Please do explain your logic because you make little to no sense to me.
"It will get to the point where you will get more gold for your money buying from jagex then a reseller"  I highlighted the bit you may have missed/misquoted need I say any more?

I will name a game that has uses exactly the same feature as runescape bonds.  tibia, the gaming economy is a lot different however the bonds are used in exactly the same way just called membership scrolls and they have done exactly what runescape are doing now aggressively targeting bots which inflated the price of bonds and had a massive effect on the black market. like I said it is a very different economy but take a look if you have some free time. 

anyway I am done now as i am too high and bored with writing this lol .. no need to get so salty bro what I wrote wasn't an attack on you just telling you my opinion on what your wrote. I look forward to your reply lol hopefully this time a little less aggressive. 

Edited by mercyman

lol wow did I hit a sore spot, just stating my thoughts on what you wrote jesus christ I could feel your rage as I was reading it  smile.png

first off when did I state that I was running 10 account of 1 ip?? I have run 2 blast furnace bots for no more than maybe 16+ hours total over 3 days and both perm banned . fair enough blast has really high ban rate but I did a test on stealth and lasted around same time so I know from experience and testing mirror doesn't do much.. feel free to test it yourself. Blast furnace is being target by jagex so blame it on that if you will but again I Still claim it does fk all.

"I've also taken business courses for my minor."

Show off much ... only joking I also have qualifications in business from college and I am currently enrolled at university studying computer games design. While the course does cover a lot of topics I have had to write multiple papers on virtual economy's and micro transactions within games. Im sure you wont believe me but I would be willing to prove it should it bother you that much.

"I've been botting for years and a ban does not stop me from botting." && Do you even know how much gold prices have fluctuated up and down over the years?

your one of the persistent botters and so am I however a lot of people are not. Most new people who bot would go for money making methods in my opinion. getting banned daily at blast furnace "currently the most popular money making script" isn't going to be the best start and will deter a lot of new botters. Not to mention most new botters start botting on mains so that also a factor they might last longer but it will happen.

To the second quote I was mainly talking since the introduction of bonds and there has been a decline and it will continue in my opinion. 

Bonds have probably been around longer than you've been apart of the botting community

I just laughed so hard when I read this. I started playing runescape in 2004 maybe late 2003 it was so long ago I cant even remember. It was maybe a year or two after I started botting so 2006 latest. I personally don't play wow or any blizzard game so I cant say anything about the anti-cheat measures they use. 

P.S. even my osbot account is older than yours so not sure why you would bring this point up lol. 

I'll even go as far as quoting your exact words: "the selling price of gold on-line keeps dropping while bond prices in game keep rising."

Are studying journalism by any chance, I only ask because way to selectively quote from what I wrote.

"It will get to the point where you will get more gold for your money buying from jagex then a reseller"  I highlighted the bit you may have missed/misquoted need I say any more?

I will name a game that has uses exactly the same feature as runescape bonds.  tibia, the gaming economy is a lot different however the bonds are used in exactly the same way just called membership scrolls and they have done exactly what runescape are doing now aggressively targeting bots which inflated the price of bonds and had a massive effect on the black market. like I said it is a very different economy but take a look if you have some free time. 

anyway I am done now as i am too high and bored with writing this lol .. no need to get so salty bro what I wrote wasn't an attack on you just telling you my opinion on what your wrote. I look forward to your reply lol hopefully this time a little less aggressive. 

tl;dr