How much would...

Buckochucko

2 weeks for 5-8m? You gotta kidding me...

As I stated, you profit the whole way through. It's not like you're losing money / wasting your time making the account. Give your opinion on what the price would be if you think I'm wrong. Profiting for 2 weeks straight, and then selling the account for a bonus, oh the horror.. pls m8..

How much would a hand-done account with 99 Fletching sell for? Assuming that Fletching is the only skill that was trained on said account.

2 weeks of work is usually around 40-50m ish. Considering you could be making 500k+ an hour doing other things, this is simply a case of opportunity cost.

Welp, you heard it here first folks, 99 fletching is 40M - 50M.

lol

• Like 1

Why would an account being "hand done" make a difference? there's no real way of proving that (unless you recorded it all, which would end up being a massive file size).

It makes all the difference, what if the account is flagged from the botting? We don't know how Jagex operates, so isn't it better to be safe than sorry?