**1 PARTNER SPOT! [Thexokid's Services] HIRING ALL WORKERS**

thexokid

After noticing a big gap missing in the market I'd like to open applications to not only workers but also a partner. Your duties will consist of finding and taking orders, giving out orders to workers, completing orders yourself. Partner will receive 5% commission off the orders they bring in. Partner must also pay a non refundable deposit that will be discussed. Partner terms of service would be approx. the same as a worker T.O.S, so if you scam you are out.

*THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE PARTNER POSITION AVAILABLE*

EDIT: DEPOSIT OF 10M IS NOW 50% REFUNDABLE (for special cases it will be 100% Refundable at my discretion)

Edit: Section 3 of the T.O.S (please read carefully) 

T.O.S

1. You will need to pay a 10m deposit before starting the service. This will be 50% refundable if you choose to leave, ALTHOUGH IT WILL NOT be refundable if you are caught scamming or are kicked from the team.

2. You may not work on any orders outside of the service, If you are you will be kicked without a refund.

3. On every order you complete I will deduct 10-15% of the price you QUOTE or ACCEPT a job for. I do not force you to start an order you do not want to do. For example if you quote or accept 10m for a job, all you will receive is (10m - 10% or 15%), This means I am able to charge the customer more than what you have quoted or accepted the job for. I also have the right to refrain from revealing what I am charging on top of your quote,Agreeing to this T.O.S is an agreement that you accept what was stated above. Opening a dispute against me over this section of the T.O.S will result in me posting your agreement and removing you from the service without refund.

4. You must use the signature I provide 

5. Whether you have any uncompleted orders or not you must check in with me everyday and report your progress

6. You may not take any payments from customers

7. You may not take any orders for our service UNLESS I gave you permission 

8. Reasons you may be kicked:

- Not completing an order you've accepted 

-Being inactive without informing me before hand 

- disrespecting your co workers or customers

9. Any violation of the T.O.S will result in a termination WITHOUT refund!

10. You must never at any time have any disputes against you, IF you do it is at MY full discretion whether to remove you from the service or not.

Application:

(Please post in the thread below, Do not pm this to me)

Do you agree to the T.O.S:

Will you pay the deposit in full:

What position(s) are you applying for:

How many hours are you available a week:

Your Skype:

Positions available:  

(you may apply to more than one position, if so please list off everything you can do)

Questers

Powerlvlers

Minigames:

Firecape

Warriors guild

Barbarian Outpost

Pest control

Services thread: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/76840-thexokids-services-questingskillingminigamesalso-hiring/

Edited by thexokid

Do you agree to the T.O.S: Yes, I agree.

Will you pay the deposit in full: I currently do not have the cash in full, but I can pay in increments.

What position(s) are you applying for: Powerlevelling / Questing.

How many hours are you available a week: Roughly 84+

Your Skype: aj.kleeh

Edited by TylerMatthew

Will you pay the deposit in full: I currently do not have the cash in full, but I can pay in increments.

add me on skype and we can discuss the deposit. skype - eythurnis

Added.

welcome to the team! :)