Maffs Bot Farm

Mud

was going to keep hold of some gp BUT just sold another 10m!!! biggrin.png

I need to test some new ways out, is the ban rate really high?

Well since you said your plank maker is private, you are problly at a much less chance of bannrate, and its good cause you can just pump accounts out as long as you dont get ip banned but there are always better methods, but maybe not as farmable

I don't know if it's a dick move so i'll just stay anoynmous, the script i was using was p bad, it didn't do anything bar it's sole purpose to run to the bank and the plank and it had a shit ton of bugs such as;

getting stuck at aubury (mage shop) stuck inbetween the cells, rotating camera, if you're level 3 sometimes it ventures so the minging area @ south east varrock

and othertimes the script would just crash after a few hours. 

I don't think it was client sided as i've used many scripts.

But i botted 24 hours for 2 weeks and made mad profit so idk

I don't know if it's a dick move so i'll just stay anoynmous, the script i was using was p bad, it didn't do anything bar it's sole purpose to run to the bank and the plank and it had a shit ton of bugs such as;

getting stuck at aubury (mage shop) stuck inbetween the cells, rotating camera, if you're level 3 sometimes it ventures so the minging area @ south east varrock

and othertimes the script would just crash after a few hours. 

I don't think it was client sided as i've used many scripts.

But i botted 24 hours for 2 weeks and made mad profit so idk

what was you doing? making an account suicide botting then just remaking them? where they just fresh level 3s?

Well since you said your plank maker is private, you are problly at a much less chance of bannrate, and its good cause you can just pump accounts out as long as you dont get ip banned but there are always better methods, but maybe not as farmable

My IP has been flagged for a while now, I use proxies on every single one of my bots. I don't think I'd make it past the 24 hour mark if I didnt.

PS: Just sold another 10m! :P OP has been updated.