banned 14 accounts in 2 weeks.

lopeision

Well, that's incredibly unlucky, but I suppose BF is finally getting watched. 350K - 1M profit per hour w/ practically no requirements is insane, especially for botting standards. I'd say to invest into a VPS, if you can afford 14 bonds to get banned with, just buy a VPS.

ye dude but does the VPS helps? cuz i rememeber when botted 5 accs on wc with VPS ALL ACCOUNT GOT BANEND AT SAME TIME OR SOMETHING WAS WRONG :o i lost like 50k+ total on all accounts about 2k+ staminas...

Yeah, if your IP is flagged, which it looks like it is, then a VPS would help dramatically. But you'd still be botting in a highly botted area. You'd make your money back from the VPS though if it helps you last an extra day on each account.

How is the VPS going to help him? The VPS still has a single IP? The point of a VPS for botting is to give you the room to run accounts on it if A, your computer can't handle the amount of accounts you want to run so you get a VPS with the CPU that can or B, your computer can handle them but you don't want to run them off of your own computer.

If you're inferring that he shouldn't be running 14 accounts off a single IP, then you should be suggesting for him to purchase proxies, not a VPS.