Banned. New acc!

darvinb98

Hey!

I just got banned on my 80 rng 80 str 40 atk rng 2her...

I just downloaded osbot for the first time and started botting my chars with the free scripts, and the next day every single acc is disabled, and perma banned.. Now im really sad but still want to start over, but how do i prevent a bann? I just want to bot up a rng 2her in f2p with like 70 rng and 65 str... how can i do this cost free and without getting banned? Thanks for  the help! <3 rly appreciate serious answers..

i dont have money to buy prem scripts rho.. and if i connect wtfast to the osbot will it help?

Sorry to hear that. In hindsight, I would have read the forums + asked around via the chat box or my own thread on how to abstain from bans.

You're going to get banned using free scripts and non-mirror mode damn near every time. The only exception is that you make your own unique scripts semi-sophisticated.

You will need money or make your own scripts. There's no way around it.

To avoid bans:

1: Find out how to use Mirror mode (search the forums and read about it),

2: Buy VIP,

3: Buy a script that has some kind of anti-pattern implemented (usually can find out via asking/reading it's thread)

4: Avoid high-risk areas (find out what these are) when Mod Weath is working (anywhere from 8AM to 7PM Monday-Friday(GMT+1 Cambridge, UK) , I'm unsure).

Bam, you're on your way to abstaining from bans.