NX Bots (Impsoft) Vs Bots these days

Potenti

Yes bot detection was not nearly as good back then but those scripts were simply better then anything out on any botting site right now. 

Pretty much all of them ran 100% flawlessly.. And that had nothing to do with bot detection, I guess maybe a lot of quality scripters got together.

Ye of course they ran 100% flawlessly, they didn't have to add anything fancy to seem less botlike --> greater complexity --> more bugs.

Ye of course they ran 100% flawlessly, they didn't have to add anything fancy to seem less botlike --> greater complexity --> more bugs.

Actually alot of the Nexus PRO bots had alot of anti-bans and generic reply systems.  2010 was when jagex clamped on random events and one every 20minutes would occure.

These bots were alot better coded than todays and at the time Nexus, (imp soft), before their court order, along with RSbuddy, were probably paying someone considerable amounts of money to prolong the bot bust bravo that today jagex has in-put.

My opinion is jagex want more money, they sell bonds and in-game cosmetics (RS3) and have concluded that once a botter, always a botter. Nexus and Rsbuddy alike were making more profits than Jagex were at the time so something had to be done.

Maybe it's not bot busting, maybe the owners of major botting community sites are inflicting the pain under jagexs orders..

~ This is a opinion don't call me stupid.

Actually alot of the Nexus PRO bots had alot of anti-bans and generic reply systems.  2010 was when jagex clamped on random events and one every 20minutes would occure.

These bots were alot better coded than todays and at the time Nexus, (imp soft), before their court order, along with RSbuddy, were probably paying someone considerable amounts of money to prolong the bot bust bravo that today jagex has in-put.

My opinion is jagex want more money, they sell bonds and in-game cosmetics (RS3) and have concluded that once a botter, always a botter. Nexus and Rsbuddy alike were making more profits than Jagex were at the time so something had to be done.

Maybe it's not bot busting, maybe the owners of major botting community sites are inflicting the pain under jagexs orders..

~ This is a opinion don't call me stupid.

Totally agree with you. 

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure Mod Weath isn't Jacmob.

I was under the impression he was. Oh well, he still got the ball rolling in regards to bot-busting. Whether he is still working at Jagex has little relevance; whichever brainboxes they have employed are doing a good job considering few people last for an extended period of time while using a bot.

• Like 1