perm ban :o

loud kush

Injection is easily detectable so why are you surprised you've been banned

lol I never said im surprised about getting ban I figured it was going to happen just didn't kno when, I was just testing the waters on how long and what I can bot for $$ without getting ban and this sure wasn't it but, I was surprised I got ban perm without being able to appeal it when this was the first time I botted on this account.

Got banned on an account this morning. Suicided it to 97 fishing though with like a one hour break every twelve hours. Still took them nearly a week to ban me.

ya pretty much like (reason) was saying eventually u will be ban even with safe botting, a week to ban u and it was a month to ban him, even with mirror mode, u only get a little longer life, with brings me back to say again  BOT ON NOOB ACCOUNTS, keep your good ones safe guys/girls.

Unlucky.

Sorry for your loss.

I really don't think it's worth botting unless your paying for quality scripts and mirror mode. It seems like the people who do that are the only ones not getting banned.

stixx just said that he was banned for using mirror mode and a flawless script, it might help but not as much as u think your still going to get banned eventually.

Edited by loud kush

Botted for about 20 hours in total this week (while I studied for my exams) and didn't get banned.

It's probably because I do it for 3-3.5 hours a day with 5 minute breaks every hour. I also do it at times where the Jagex headquarters is probably closed so there's minimal mods on the look-out, idk maybe I'm thinking and assuming too much haha.

P.S. I don't use the mirror but instead a boss Czar script!

what i noticed is i get accounts banned usually if i let them run over night it can even be weeks later. 
but i have one account that i havent botted over night got 99 fishing theiving and mining and full void haha

ive recently starting using breaks   180minutes with 150 variations. i look at it this way. as long as i dont have to do the work im fine with how ever long it takes!