(RS3) Maxed barrows pure -SOLD-

Mad Jew

Hello there! soooo i quit RS same day EOC came out, and just now recently i started to play 07 on a new account. soo now i wanna sell my RS3 barrows pure because i will never use him again and need some 07 cash.

NOTE: this account has never loged in 07, so if you wanna play 07 you need to start fresh..

1. Pictures of the account stats
124vuph.jpg

2. Pictures of the login details
2e69360.jpg
vf9ies.png
2nls6y0.png
yes, i will give you the original email adress, and recovery questions are set at the moment, but i will give them of course, or if u want me to delete them i also can, but i think its a better idea if you change them yourself?

3. Pictures of the total wealth (if there is any)

account has under 1m worth of random items. (used to have around 10mil when i quit but whips dropped from 2mil to 70k, and staff of light from 4mil to 100k, wtf..!?)

4. Pictures of the quests completed

9jorab.png  160dkbd.png  2a0ca5v.png

5. The price you will be starting bids at
10m 07rsgptongue.png

6. The A/W (Auto-win) for your account
10m

7. The methods of payment you are accepting
rs07 cash

8. Your trading conditions
i will only go first on trusted people/mods/whatever, and if i dont trust you, you go first or we use a middleman that we both agree on smile.png

9. Account status
already posted.

10. Original/previous owners AND Original Email Address
im original owner and the original email is locked, but yeah i can give it away and change to yours.

Edited by Mad Jew

• 3 weeks later...

Not here at least. I posted my account with  99's, 16 effigies and 256k dungeoneering tokens and nobody responded.

the hell.. any other sides good to sell on? (i know u cant advertise other web pages here, but PM plox, if you know anyway to get rid of this acc) :D

BEST BID ATM IS 6M, will sell him for that if noone bets any higher..