Hello, I'm coming back to rs07 and need to know what has changed.

Slunky

It's interesting that people WITHOUT access to mirror mode claims that mirror mode > everything.

Silly.

The amount of reviews mirror mode gets makes it fairly obvious for anyone. Just watch the forums for a few days and you will see for yourself. So, it really doesn't matter if they have access to it or not. Plus, they could have had access before and just don't have access now.

If you bot on same IP then there is chance of all getting banned or a few accounts getting banned.

I think Jagex is always improving their system and developers for bot sites are always updating their scripts. It's like a cycle.

I think if you want to bot and be successful, you should research mirror mode and the scripts available. Some scripts have higher ban rates than others.

Good luck and welcome.

I only need to know what Jagex has implemented to help them ban botters. Did Jagex get smarter or is it the same as it was last year? Do they ban EVERY account that has been logged onto with your IP if you're banned for botting? 

Hello errybody. I'm ready to farm some GP & pk once more. tongue.png

"I only need to know what Jagex has implemented to help them ban botters"

No one truly knows its educated guessing and trial and error. Watch out for the majority of the forum here passing opinion off
as fact.

"Did Jagex get smarter or is it the same as it was last year?"

Jagex have upped there game regarding bot detection, if the bans people are receiving are any indication to go by.
Mirror client is a step in the right direction for Osbot.

"Do they ban EVERY account that has been logged onto with your IP if you're banned for botting?"

Not as far as my experience has gone.

Like I said watch for the majority of the forum here post that Jagex ip flag with out posting proof.